- “When the whole world is silent, even one voice becomes powerful.” ~Malala Yousafzai 1 day ago
- [For those wondering what happened to @Chosen.] My Mobile Start-Up Died So Yours Doesn’t Have To – j.mp/2hdZq0g by @dhyman #apps 1 day ago
- Finding our way to true belonging, by @brenebrown via @TEDTalks: j.mp/2h8FC22 1 day ago
- RT @FreedomSocietyX: @DrLucyJones This is the moment the Earthquake Alarm System went off in Mexico City 7.1 mag. When will California EEW… 2 hours ago
- Mexico City has had a functioning earthquake alert system in place for decades. Hopefully it saved many lives today. wired.com/story/mexico-c… 2 hours ago
- My heart aches for Mexico City. twitter.com/i/moments/9102… 2 hours ago
Tag Archives: photos
A couple quick rainshowers didn’t slow us down as we fit a few hundred kids with new TOMS shoes in San Pedro. these photos shot with the Blackberry Torch 9800 — thanks again AT&T for sending us to Argentina along … Continue reading
Minara won a TOMS Shoes / AT&T trip by checking in on Gowalla and brought her brother Fred to Argentina! Photos from Sunday afternoon hike to “Devil’s Throat” at Iguazu Falls (taken with a Blackberry Torch 9800 thanks to AT&T).
Photos from our early afternoon hike at Iguazu Falls with our TOMS Shoes group including AT&T and Gowalla contest winners. Very relaxing to play tourists after a long, enthralling two days of shoe drops. We visited the Andrecito school on … Continue reading
This gallery will grow as we take and add more photos throughout the week! All photos and video taken with the Blackberry Torch provided by AT&T.