A couple quick rainshowers didn’t slow us down as we fit a few hundred kids with new TOMS shoes in San Pedro. these photos shot with the Blackberry Torch 9800 — thanks again AT&T for sending us to Argentina along with the contest winners… Pictured below, Mina, winner of Gowalla / AT&T trip, fitting a girl with new shoes earlier this afternoon.
- “In many places, there is more rigorous screening of people who want to adopt dogs than of people who want to purch… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Five Tips For Falling Asleep Quicker – youtu.be/ZKNQ6gsW45M 6 days ago
- The beauty of being a misfit – bit.ly/2wGJOgz (#video via @TEDTalks) 6 days ago
- RT @zeynep: Today in algorithmic overlords: Due to a change in algorithm in how reddit posts are ranked, r/science AMA visibility "dropped… 1 day ago
- Delicious Few BA Stout. Perfect for this weather. #icbw #bug - Drinking a BA Big Slice (Bourbon Barrel Aged) by… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Magazine publishers with video ambitions see YouTube as safer bet than Facebook digiday.com/media/reliable… (via @Digiday) 2 days ago