- via @nytimesmusic nytimes.com/2020/06/17/art… 2 weeks ago
- “We use the police as surrogates to quarantine these racial and economic inequalities so that we don’t have to deal… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- really loved @kirkhamilton's breakdown of Sinnerman by Nina Simone. simply calling it 'powerful' doesn't give the s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Highly recommend this thread. Rekha distills what makes me (and others) uncomfortable with the Harper’s Letter. twitter.com/rekha6/status/… 6 hours ago
- Chicago bars can have indoor patrons, Taste of Chicago To-Go is a thing, BUT THE BEACHES ARE STILL CLOSED?! 🤔 twitter.com/chicagosmayor/… 7 hours ago
- You can always tell time in terms of music. Take Ferris Bueller’s Day Off. Released in 1986, it features Matthew Br… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
Category Archives: Media
In just four years, Santa Monica-based TOMS Shoes has done as much to revolutionize the way business intersects with philanthropy as any brand in the world. Blake Mycoskie launched TOMS in 2006 with the simple goal of selling 250 pairs … Continue reading
Three short videos from our first shoe drop on the One Millionth Pair trip. Andresito School was one of the original sites TOMS visited in 2006 after Blake Mycoskie and Alejo Nitti launched the movement and made the first shoes … Continue reading
Minara won a TOMS Shoes / AT&T trip by checking in on Gowalla and brought her brother Fred to Argentina! Photos from Sunday afternoon hike to “Devil’s Throat” at Iguazu Falls (taken with a Blackberry Torch 9800 thanks to AT&T).
The Nitti family hosted 35 of us to an amazing asada, complete with Malbec and dancing. The perfect welcoming to Argentina. It was on this property, with Alejo Nitti, that Blake Mycoskie launched TOMS Shoes in 2006. posted by Andy … Continue reading
This gallery will grow as we take and add more photos throughout the week! All photos and video taken with the Blackberry Torch provided by AT&T.