- Via @mcsweeneys apple.news/A2wYv1Fs2O2eRL… 4 days ago
- What is now an expression of female solidarity in America was originally, in Turkey, a campaign inspired by both th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- [This was genuinely a balm for the soul] Freeform Fridays: Guest DJ Yukimi Nagano of Little Dragon shares her life… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @ParkerMolloy: That was quick https://t.co/jB8k4FY8wt 4 hours ago
- RT @WBEZCuriousCity: @andysternberg Hey Andy! There's an app called Headliner that I've been using lately, which I find super intuitive. It… 20 hours ago
- Is there a specific tool / app for creating audio graphics like this? 👇(cc @WBEZCuriousCity) twitter.com/TheEconomist/s… 21 hours ago
Category Archives: Media
In just four years, Santa Monica-based TOMS Shoes has done as much to revolutionize the way business intersects with philanthropy as any brand in the world. Blake Mycoskie launched TOMS in 2006 with the simple goal of selling 250 pairs … Continue reading
Three short videos from our first shoe drop on the One Millionth Pair trip. Andresito School was one of the original sites TOMS visited in 2006 after Blake Mycoskie and Alejo Nitti launched the movement and made the first shoes … Continue reading
Minara won a TOMS Shoes / AT&T trip by checking in on Gowalla and brought her brother Fred to Argentina! Photos from Sunday afternoon hike to “Devil’s Throat” at Iguazu Falls (taken with a Blackberry Torch 9800 thanks to AT&T).
The Nitti family hosted 35 of us to an amazing asada, complete with Malbec and dancing. The perfect welcoming to Argentina. It was on this property, with Alejo Nitti, that Blake Mycoskie launched TOMS Shoes in 2006. posted by Andy … Continue reading
This gallery will grow as we take and add more photos throughout the week! All photos and video taken with the Blackberry Torch provided by AT&T.