This is the aggregate travel blog for Andy Sternberg and Nicole Cifani‘s experience on TOMS Shoes One Millionth Pair Shoe Drop trip to Argentina, September 15-22, 2010. Both are documenting the trip thanks to AT&T and have been provided Blackberry Torch 9800 smartphones, from which many of the photos, videos, and posts on this blog were created.
- “When the whole world is silent, even one voice becomes powerful.” ~Malala Yousafzai 1 day ago
- [For those wondering what happened to @Chosen.] My Mobile Start-Up Died So Yours Doesn’t Have To – j.mp/2hdZq0g by @dhyman #apps 1 day ago
- Finding our way to true belonging, by @brenebrown via @TEDTalks: j.mp/2h8FC22 1 day ago
- RT @FreedomSocietyX: @DrLucyJones This is the moment the Earthquake Alarm System went off in Mexico City 7.1 mag. When will California EEW… 2 hours ago
- Mexico City has had a functioning earthquake alert system in place for decades. Hopefully it saved many lives today. wired.com/story/mexico-c… 2 hours ago
- My heart aches for Mexico City. twitter.com/i/moments/9102… 2 hours ago