This is the aggregate travel blog for Andy Sternberg and Nicole Cifani‘s experience on TOMS Shoes One Millionth Pair Shoe Drop trip to Argentina, September 15-22, 2010. Both are documenting the trip thanks to AT&T and have been provided Blackberry Torch 9800 smartphones, from which many of the photos, videos, and posts on this blog were created.
- 77 Go-To Facebook Ads Resources To Earn The Black Belt – j.mp/2p0ShUs (via @KlientBoost) #marketing 1 day ago
- Pinterest Promoted App Pins goes live – here’s how they perform: j.mp/2p0UBuJ #mobile #marketing 1 day ago
- Why you should surround yourself with people who hold you to a higher standard than you do – j.mp/2pIu1qk (by @BenjaminPHardy) 2 days ago
- RT @MotherJones: If there’s going to be wall, let it be this collaboration between American and Mexican designers mojo.ly/2pYm2oq h… 11 minutes ago
- RT @hypatiadotca: If you've previously used unroll.me, now's a good time to audit apps you've granted permission on ur Google account: http… 1 hour ago
- Easy with that broomstick, Grey Lady. twitter.com/nytimesworld/s… 1 hour ago