This is the aggregate travel blog for Andy Sternberg and Nicole Cifani‘s experience on TOMS Shoes One Millionth Pair Shoe Drop trip to Argentina, September 15-22, 2010. Both are documenting the trip thanks to AT&T and have been provided Blackberry Torch 9800 smartphones, from which many of the photos, videos, and posts on this blog were created.
- via @nytimesmusic nytimes.com/2020/06/17/art… 2 weeks ago
- “We use the police as surrogates to quarantine these racial and economic inequalities so that we don’t have to deal… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- really loved @kirkhamilton's breakdown of Sinnerman by Nina Simone. simply calling it 'powerful' doesn't give the s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Highly recommend this thread. Rekha distills what makes me (and others) uncomfortable with the Harper’s Letter. twitter.com/rekha6/status/… 6 hours ago
- Chicago bars can have indoor patrons, Taste of Chicago To-Go is a thing, BUT THE BEACHES ARE STILL CLOSED?! 🤔 twitter.com/chicagosmayor/… 7 hours ago
- You can always tell time in terms of music. Take Ferris Bueller’s Day Off. Released in 1986, it features Matthew Br… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago