A couple quick rainshowers didn’t slow us down as we fit a few hundred kids with new TOMS shoes in San Pedro. these photos shot with the Blackberry Torch 9800 — thanks again AT&T for sending us to Argentina along with the contest winners… Pictured below, Mina, winner of Gowalla / AT&T trip, fitting a girl with new shoes earlier this afternoon.
- RT @MBlackman37: "She knew what she signed up for." -Donald Trump on Melania 6 hours ago
- RT @zyzzyvamag: Where to volunteer or make donations to assist the victims of the Northern California fires - mailchi.mp/zyzzyva/ex64b8… 1 day ago
- That was the best! I miss doing that. Maybe it's time to start emailing everyone short stories instead. twitter.com/ivettchicas/st… 3 days ago
- Thinking about that 2004 ALCS today for some reason. Not that this Cubs team compares very well to that Red Sox team baseball-reference.com/postseason/200… 13 hours ago
- Ethier is still alive?! Guess so. #NLCS https://t.co/nXyi3ZPBMr 1 day ago
- RT @paleofuture: “I apologize if anyone was offended by the Holocaust poll.” is the most 2017 phrase I’ve ever seen twitter.com/scaramuccipost… 1 day ago